Are you looking to reduce costs in your business and not sure where to start? Do you want to increase productivity in your organisation?The options might seem over whelming, don’t feel you are alone. Knowall IT will professional and highly skilled in Private Cloud Computingassisting many clients to becoming Private Cloud London users. They use innovative technology thus making their clients lives simple and ensuring your company runs more efficiently.
Have you heard of IaaS and wonder what it stands for?
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS London)
What exactly does this mean?
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), is supplied as a tailored, managed service, within Knowall IT’s secure enterprise platform. The platform enables businesses to host their entire, or part, IT infrastructure in a hosted environment. Typically, line of business applications such as MS Office, CRM systems, ERP systems, Accounting systems and more – enabling a truly flexible, agile, resilient IT platform that is cost efficient and requires minimal IT management resource.
Solution typically remove the requirement for the majority of onsite hardware and free up large amounts IT resources, allowing your business to concentrate on the areas that matter most while having complete confidence in your IT.
By partnering with Knowall IT as a service provider your company will be ahead of technology by Knowall providing the following:
- Easy Deployment – get up and running quickly with minimal set up and low up-front investment, Knowall will manage the migration from start to finish.
- Guaranteed Performance – We guarantee performance with bespoke hosting options tailored to meet your requirements via our own enterprise hosting platform.
- A resilient, fully managed hosting service – monitored and managed 24 hours a day.
- Enhanced Security and redundancy – Hosted across 2 Tier 3 ISO certified UK data centres.
- Highly flexible service with rapid resource upgrade options.
- Limitlessly scalable – Scale up or down to meet the changing needs of your business.
- Always Available – 99.99% SLAs
- Full application management and 24/7 end user support
Knowall IT will assist your company to convert to Cloud Computing effortlessly so your company can concentrate on their core business. They offer leading London Cloud Solutions which is affordable, scalable with built in redundancy; and are here to support your journey to the cloud.
Do you own your own business and find keeping up with technology a headache? Knowall IT have the solution to your IT problems. They have affordable packages to choose from where you are able to outsource your IT department to them and they will take care of all your IT needs. Keeping up to date with technology can be overwhelming when its not your core business, however, IT is essential to run your business. Knowall IT manage hundreds of small to medium enterprises, their engineers keep up to date with technology at all times.
Knowall IT understand that companies cannot afford the additional expense and time of system down time, system updates and system changes, they provide practical and affordable solutions.
Knowall ITs Ad-Hoc IT Support contracts are designed to support either an onsite IT Manager with 2nd and 3rd line engineers or designed for smaller organisations that do not rely on too much IT.
The Ad-Hoc contract, as opposed to paying per incident, gives you preferential rates and the same SLAs as our Full IT Support service.
- 24×7 Telephone & Remote Support
- Emergency Engineers – Onsite within 1 hour
- Onsite Visits for Critical Issues
- 99.9% SLAs
- Monthly Reporting
- 24×7 Telephone & Remote Support
- Professional and Highly Experienced
- Re-Active Onsite Visits For Critical Issues
- Onsite Within an Hour – London Based
- General user applications, including Microsoft Suites, Sage, Maximiser, Access Accounts, Solid Works, Photoshop, Entourage, Mac mail, to name but a few
- Microsoft operating systems 2003/2008
- Active Directory | Exchange 2003/2007
- SQL 2005
- LINUX based email, web and DNS servers
- Macs, PCs & Server Hardware
- Networks & Security, including Firewall’s and routers configuration and management. Vendors include Cisco, Sonicwall, Juniper and Zyxel/Zywall
- Delivery of applications through WAN’s using technologies such as Microsoft Terminal Server, Citrix and Jetro also known these days as “Cloud Computing London.”
- Anti-virus, spam and spyware prevention
- Data backups and protection
- VOIP (Voice Over IP) traffic management over LAN’s & WAN’s – SWYX
Service Level Agreements
- 1 Hour response to any user related issues
- 15 Minute response to any critical issue
- Immediate despatch of engineers for critical issues – onsite within the hour
- 24×7 Support available
PAY AS YOU GO can be used for one off incidents or on a retainer basis for preferential pricing and service levels.
- Telephone, Remote and email support – from £60 Per Hour
- Onsite Visits from £70 Per Hour
Doing business with Knowall IT London has been one of the most pleasurable business transactions our company had undertaken, they are the experts in making your business IT requirements professional thus assisting to concentrate on the core requirement of your business. Since Knowall IT put us on the cloud we have been able to concentrate on our core business knowing and having the confidence that our IT is securely protected. With Knowall IT Cloud computing London our business has grown as we focus on our expertise and trust Knowall to run our IT.
Speak to any one of over 500 SME’s in London and search on Google and you will soon discover that Knowall IT are the leading experts in outsourcing IT.
Don’t get left behind with technology speak to Knowall Managed IT today and relieve your company of the stress of managing their own IT department so they can focus on their core business.
Knowall IT the experts with a wealth of knowledge they have gained over the many years they have been in the business. On site within an hour is the promise Knowall make to all their UK clients. A promise they have been known to keep. They are London based with many clients requiring cloud computing Fulham and cloud computing Paddington as well as various other areas in and around London.
Knowall IT will assist your company to convert to Cloud Computing effortlessly so you will never look back. They offer leading Cloud Computing London which is affordable, scalable with built in redundancy; and are here to support your journey to the cloud.
The Benefits of Cloud are well discussed: High availability, high level of flexibility, greater agility, greater resilience, easily scalable, cost efficient and they require minimal IT management resource – bringing consistent enterprise-class capability to small and medium sized businesses.
What is Cloud Computing? The Knowall Cloud Computing support is a solution that delivers email and data directly to your PC desktop or web browser while still using local applications. As leading London Cloud Providers Knowall IT have the latest innovative technology.
How is this possible? Knowall IT has their own server which houses clients email, data and applications on their high availability cloud platform. This server is co-located in a 3 tier data centre outside of London.
Benefits of Cloud Computing?
There are many benefits to your organisation or company by converting to Cloud Computing. It is an affordable solution reducing costs in your organisation and delivers better customer service. Your business will run more efficiently concentrating on the core business functions.
With Platform as a Service, Software as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service Knowall IT has solutions for everyone.
Knowall IT the leaders in IT Solutions click here for more information on VDC providers London and Virtual Data Centre London