IBS started 29 years ago and has grown in leaps impressively under the guidance of Managing Director Graham Matthews. The staff are continuously motivated to ensure they are all striving to uphold the Mission Statement – ‘(Our mission is) To keep the clients operation moving via astute advice, efficient service and technical excellence’.
Their aim is to meet their customer’s expectations and requirements by understanding their equipment and processes. With this in mind, IBS are constantly expanding not only in workforce and skill but also in products on offer.
IBS are making their mark in the Industry with their large selection of vacuum loaders and root type blowers and agents for many well-leading Industry brands throughout the UK & US such as Amphitec Loaders. The Amphitec Vortex is the best solution when it comes to modern, economical solution for suction, blowing and transporting dry products and liquids.
Amphitec Vortex® characteristics
Vacuuming and blowing of dry products and liquids;
– Stainless Steel tank, loading capacity excl. filter chamber:* 3-axle, 12 m³
* 4-axle, 14 m³
* 5-axle, 19 m³
Suction and blowing with 9000 m³/hour, max. 96% vacuum and blowing with 1 bar overpressure
– Pressure tight filter chamber for an optimal blowing performance
– Bulk loading with 2 bar with 3″ and 4″ hose for discharging into a silo (screw compressor version)
– Filling of big-bags with a 300 mm slide valve (Hi-Lift)
– Tipping in containers up to a height of 2.000mm (Hi-Lift)
– Maximum manoeuvrability by a short wheel base
– Optional: also available as high quality vacuum excavator and equipped with an ADR/ATEX package
Amphitec Base-Loader is an incredibly powerful, no nonsense truck used for suctioning, discharge and transporting dry and wet products such as the. The high quality installation consists of stainless steel and components of well-known brands.
Amphitec Base-Loader® characteristics
– Vacuuming, discharging and transporting dry and wet products
– 12,5 m³ stainless steel product tank
– Suction with 9000 m³/hour, max. 96% vacuum
– High payload due to empty weight of approx. 15500 kg
– Easy to operate and maintain
– Maximum manoeuvrability by short wheel base (3900 mm)
Other products in the Amphitec range are: Amphitec Flex-Loader G3 is the 3rd generation movable, self-supporting, industrial pressure vacuum installation and offers the flexible solution for suction, blowing and transporting.
Amphitec Flex-Loader®, G3 characteristics
– Suction and blowing of dry products and liquids
– Stainless Steel product tank: capacity excl. filter chamber 12m³
– Suction with 9000 m³/hour (max. 96% vacuum) and blowing with 1 bar overpressure
– 6-cylinder Caterpillar diesel engine for drive of vacuum pump
– Pressure tight filter unit for optimal blowing performance
– Bulk loading with 1,5 bar overpressure with 3″ and 4″ hose for silo filling (screw compressor version)
– Optional: also available as high quality vacuum excavator and ATEX equipped
– Low fuel consumption
– Low noise level
The Amphitec Max-Loader G2 is an industrial semi-trailer for suction and blowing of dry products and liquids. Completely self-supporting and can be used with any tractor unit.