New to energy savings? Is your company using too much energy? RUMM can help you by utilising their Energy Management Services.
Using the latest technology and experience RUMM have successfully implemented their system at many companies throughout the country achieving amazing results that speak for themselves.
How can RUMM help you business?
Let’s start with this – If you are a commercial or industrial consumer with an annual energy spend of more than £250k then we can help you understand the costs, legislation and opportunities for cost and energy reductions open to you. Moreover we are here to help you deliver real energy and cost reductions and, for a lot of organisations, represent the best energy management option as we bring expertise and people to your site to help.
RUMM offer a FREE initial assessment which will answer many questions.
What does the Free Energy Assessment involve?
Providing us with your annual energy cost and consumption data will give us enough information to estimate:
- How much energy you should be able to save yourself
- The range of savings you would achieve working with RUMM
If the information that we provide for you is sufficiently interesting then we can visit your organisation to discuss how the RUMM services would best suit your needs. If you (and RUMM) are convinced that energy saving opportunity exists then the next stage of engagement is the CAP:
CAP – a Comprehensive site Audit and Plan that will provide the following:
- A specification and cost of the most appropriate site metering infrastructure that may incorporate existing meters and collection technology; and is capable of providing sufficient information to generate savings, legal compliance and utility bill validation
- A prioritised list of potential energy saving projects with typical ROI (Cap Ex costs and associated savings)
- Data analysis of your existing ½ hourly utility supply data using RUMM software demonstrating how monitoring analysis can highlight saving opportunity at your site
- An indication of what you could save if you undertook to do the energy management yourself
- A business case outlining your savings over 5 years in partnership with RUMM including a 2 year cash flow analysis and capital spend requirement
- A financial model to fund a 5 year programme if the business requires external funding
By utiling RUMM’S Automatic Monitoring & Targeting (aM&T) solution which is specific to your site(s) and be installed by our own engineers. We will install new meters and utilise existing metering as appropriate and maintain your aM&T infrastructure to ensure that savings can be measured and monitored.