IT changes so rapidly that it takes a team of dedicated passionate individuals to ensure their clients are not left behind. Speak to Knowall IT about their innovative cloud computing London solutions and how they can be assist your company. Are you looking to reduce costs in your business and not sure where to start? Do you want to increase productivity in your organisation? Knowall IT has taken IT to a new level with their forward thinking innovative team ensuring they are always ‘ahead of the game’.
Get your business on the Cloud today… with Knowall Managed IT cloud computing Fulham. Don’t get left behind with technology; have a look at some of the great advantages of what Knowall IT have to offer. You can’t afford NOT to get on the cloud, with its high availability, high level of flexibility, greater agility and greater resilience, easily scalable, cost efficient and they require minimal IT management resource – bringing consistent enterprise-class capability to small and medium sized businesses.
- Enterprise Platform
- Data always available
- Data is Secure
- Global Accessibility
- On Demand Service
- 99.99% Uptime with Redundancy
- 24/7 Support
- Future Proof
Take the plunge, make the change by moving forward with the latest in innovative IT systems and solutions from Knowall IT by clicking on cloud computing Paddington
Options for marquee lighting. There are many different marquee lighting for sale and each come with their own pros and cons. The most popular option in commercial marquee for sale are chandeliers (gold or otherwise), they give a good quantity and quality of light and from an erectors point of view relatively easy to fit which means they can also be used and fitted by any domestic user.
Uplighters and marquee spotlights are becoming more popular but require a professional to fit and so unsuitable for the DIY market. Similarly buying lightweight globe lights whilst excellent in small walkways or gazebos are not powerful enough to light marquees of any serious size as each bulb is limited to 25 watts.
Strings of festoon lighting offer a perfect solution for those wanting to light any size of marquee. They give flexibility in the power of lighting supplied but can also be used discretely behind an interior roof lining. They are available for sale with a dimmer system and can usually take any dimmable bulb up to 100W for greatest flexibility.
Cashmere Candy Baby Blanket
Girls Mouse Play Dress
The articulate Macro Gallery
February is known as the month of love…. Valentines Day on the 14th makes it all the more reason to show how much you love the special person in your life. Whether you have been married or in partnership with you special person for 2 years or 50 years it’s a good reason to spoil them a little and let them know how special they really are.
Some people love receiving jewellery, unique gifts such as a personalised handmade wooden sign, luxurious bath spoils or something practical for the kitchen or home. The Travelling Souk has the widest range of unique gift ideas all under one shopping experience.
February isn’t only about Valentines Day but also many babies are born in February so it’s a perfect time to go shopping for unusual baby gifts and explore the unique baby gift ideas. So unique many of them are not available on the High Street.
Some adorable baby and children’s gifts we found on the Travelling Souk range from silver, clothing, toys and furniture to adorn any baby’s room.
For other great products visit – www.thetravellingsouk.com and enjoy the freedom of shopping online for exclusive gifts.
When it comes to Industrial equipment your company cannot afford unnecessary down time, the result of which could impact badly on your business operations, customer service and your turnover. This is why we recommend a company that has been operating for just under 30 years. IBS Blowers Industrial Blower Specialists are the industry leaders in Busch Vacuum Pumps and Becker Vacuum Pumps as well as many other brand names such as Gardner Denver Vacuum Pumps, Elmo Rietschle Vacuum pumps and Gast Vacuum Pumps. IBS are renowned for the excellent customer service and committed to ensuring their clients have the best service possible.
IBS have grown over the past 25 years to be the leading experts in their industry. They offer a free vacuum loader health check ensuring that your vacuum loader is healthy and will not give you any problems.
Meet the IBS team who will ensure dealing with them is a memorable experience.
IBS offer a wide range of air moving products to the Industrial, Utility, Manufacturing, Road Tanker, Municipal and Commercial sectors which include the following: Edwards Vacuum Pumps, Leybold and HV Turbo. Speak to IBS today and find out how they can help you.
Do you dread a new year all over again, those work functions, weddings and parties you know you are going to be invited to and you don’t have a partner? You hate going alone but it seems there are no other options. Do you hate walking into a crowded room on your own? We have found a highly recommended service whereby all your worries will be put to rest. Dukes of Daisy Why not rent a friend from one of the UK’s finest agency renowned for their professionalism and excellent service they offer.
Dukes of Daisy have many companions you can choose from whether it’s a certain look you like or an attribute that you like, there are hundreds of options. Dukes of Daisy have strict guidelines ensuring all their companions are polite, kind, attentive, considerate and put their client’s needs first. You will soon feel comfortable and relaxed having as much fun as everyone else.
Do you perhaps need someone just to be your friend for the evening so you don’t feel lonely, go for a meal or to a movie or away for the weekend? Dukes of Daisy offer a non-sexual companion service that will ensure you have the best time possible.
Read what our clients have to say about Dukes of Daisy:
“What a night! I just wanted to say I had an amazing time with Aaron and he treated me like a Lady! I will be booking again soon!” Anita, London
“I work long hours and don’t have time to play “Dating Games”. I’m in my 40s and occasionally want male company and a simulating conversation with a bit of humour and charm” Anonymous, Milton Keynes
Lodge Brothers funeral directors Ashford and funeral directors Woking as well as the rest of the many Lodge Brothers branches throughout the UK, are passionate about making arrangements easier and less of a burden for memorials and funeral of loved ones. They are also compassionate individuals who strive to make a difference within the community in any way possible.
On a recent visit to Lodge Brothers funeral directors Englefield Green, Mr John Scott MBE, the driving force behind the Englefield Green Memorial Project, thanked staff for their continued support.
The memorial will carry over 200 names in total, including 91 buried in war graves in the cemetery and 117 village residents who lost their lives in both World Wars.
Fund raising efforts continue in the area – the current figure stands at £24,313 and the target is £60,000.
IF WE DO NOTHING, THEIR NAMES WILL BE LOST FOREVER
Contact Lodge Brothers funeral directors Chertsey
Are you a banter determined to lose excessive weight the easy way? Find some banting recipes that will help you along the way with banting healthy eating.
When banting diet begins, the first month or two are almost guaranteed to cause a massive drop in weight.
What we have found is that after a while a few of the ‘newly-lean’ reach a frustrating plateau. Don’t be disheartened, you are not alone! Sally-Ann Creed, The Real Meal Revolution’s Banting Nutrition Therapist has had heaps of experience with Banters who run into this problem.
She comments, “The first thing one needs to remember is that weight loss is unique to every person. A book, and The Real Meal Revolution book in particular, can be an amazing help but 20% of the time, you’ll need a closer look from a professional. There are over a million things that could be standing in your way that you are not even aware of. It could be as simple as the type of yoghurt you are religiously eating to keep up your fat intake. Something you’re allergic to might be pumping up that tyre around your waist. The speed bumps are endless.”
Keeping this in mind, Sally-Ann has greased her 20 year-old arsenal of weight loss weapons to create a simple and easy to follow set of rules.
The ten commandments
- Eat enough animal fat. This is central to banting. Animal fat DOES NOT make you fat, and you need to eat it. Small amounts at a time make you feel full and stop you from overeating.
- Eat enough vegetables. Vegetables should be your bulk-food and this means that you must try to have veggies with every meal. Green vegetables are the best – low in carbs and full of nutrients. There are a great many different vegetables on the Green List. Make sure that you have variety in your diet.
- Don’t snack. For the first week or so of banting, that is, when you are going carb-cold-turkey, you may need to snack periodically, if only to keep your sanity. Make sure that you have banting-friendly snacks at hand. Remember that it is essential to have a good breakfast to set you up for the day. If you aren’t losing those hunger pangs, increase the animal fat in your diet.
- Don’t lie to yourself. Eating carbs that are perceived to be proteins, like legumes, baked beans, peanuts and quinoa, will undermine your banting attempts. Pay attention to the Red List – the forbidden foods. Quite simply, a red-listed item is either toxic or will cause weight gain. Foods on the Orange List must be eaten in moderation, with careful attention to quantity and carb content.
- Don’t over- or under-eat. New Banters get nervous about the idea of not snacking and tend to go overboard at mealtimes. Don’t worry about this. As long as there is enough fat in your diet, you will soon, without effort, be eating moderately-sized meals that will carry you through to the next meal. Never force food down your throat. When you are full, stop eating! If you don’t feel like lunch, don’t have it.
- Don’t eat too much protein. We cannot stress this enough. Banting is NOT high-protein eating. No more than 80 to 90 g of meat or fish is what you should be eating with any meal. [But don’t be over-fastidious, to the extent that you feel deprived. If, on occasion, you eat at a steakhouse, choose the smaller option on the menu and don’t fret. What is more, it is quite unnecessary to chop the pointy bit off the chicken breast!] Remember, the main thrust of banting is to cut the carbs from one’s diet and increase your fat intake. The consumption of proteins should be unaffected or even reduced.
- Be alert! Many ostensibly ‘healthy’ products and ready-made meals are full of carbs. Before you buy something, check the label. Five grams of carbs is the cut-off. If the carb content is higher, don’t buy it. Also, avoid any product that professes to be ‘low-fat’. The chances are that it will be loaded with carbs to compensate for the inevitable loss of flavour. When you start scrutinising product labels you will realise why it has in the past been so hard to lose weight.
- Avoid too many fruits and nuts. Fruit is full of natural fructose (the substance that makes it sweet). Fructose is perceived to be ‘good sugar’ but for a Banter there is no such thing. Sugar is sugar regardless of its perceived ‘goodness’ and, while natural sugar is far preferable to refined sugar, its consumption needs to be strictly controlled. Of all the fruits, berries are best but even berries need to be restricted in some cases. The nuts on the Green List are low in carbs and great snack foods, but you must not go overboard. Nuts may cause weight gain in some individuals, especially women, so must be restricted to an occasional small handful. Macadamias are best as they are loaded with healthy fat and almonds are packed with fibre and goodness. Always choose raw nuts in preference to commercial roasted nuts, as natural is always better.
- Control your dairy. Although dairy is good for you, it does contain carbs and can be a stumbling block for some people. When you start banting, avoid eating too much dairy. In other words, limit your cheese intake as much as possible, use whole milk and double cream yoghurt instead of low fat choices and have cream in your coffee. Butter is always good.
- Be strong!
THE ELEVENTH COMMANDMENT! Banting warnings and banting health risks
Watch what you drink. We’re faced with a dilemma here. We’re trying to promote health and overall well-being so promoting booze is not in our interest as alcohol is highly toxic. Dry wines, most spirits, low energy beers and a few other drinks are safe BUT that is only from a carb perspective. Alcopops, normal beer, any spirit mixer or cocktail will halt any weight loss you’re experiencing. It’s easy for us to promote low-carb alcoholic beverages but one needs to remember that a low-carb 5% vol. beer is still 5% toxic. Alcohol is also really good at draining motivation, lowering inhibitions, impairing driving ability and and and… So we leave drinking up to you. Consider the Eleventh Commandment our “drinking disclaimer”. You’re a grown-up and how much booze you choose to drink is up to you.