How close are you to wanting ecstasy? Find out how you can with this fabulous and exciting evening, if you are an individual, a couple or a practitioner don’t miss this!
WHEN: Saturday 19th July
Tantra and Tao are an ancient eastern science, which included sexuality and spirituality as a doorway to ecstasy, creation, healing, good health and enlightenment. Tantra was born in India around 5th Century AD.
Tao is the Chinese version of Tantra which dates back many 1,000’s of years based on similar principles.
Tantric Journey is an awakening and healing process based on this ancient science to help:
- Release both emotional and physical toxins from body
- Enhance love, intimacy and sexuality
- Improve relationships
- Heal your body, mind and spirit
Four keys of Tantric Journey
- Deep bodywork to evoke emotions and to relax the body
- Deep breathing to release evoked negative emotions
- Sounds to disperse emotions through expression
- Body movements to disperse stagnant negative emotions
Recent research has shown following benefits from the results of Tantric Journey practices:
- Contribute to balance the left and right hemispheres of the brain and enhance the production of endorphins, making people more relaxed, healthy, and happy reducing tension and stress
- Improve circulation to sexual organs and regulate menstrual cycles in women
- Increase fertility
- Improve body detox process to prevent cancer
- Improve body immune system and self-healing mechanism
- Increase levels of Oxytocin hormones to bond with the partner